How Can Best Migration Services Help Me?

Best Migration Services Global Pty Ltd (‘BMS’) is an internationally known advisory group associated with Australian Registered Migration Agents and Lawyers specialised in different types of visas and immigration practices. Though established in Australia, BMS through its global network helps recommending and connecting Australian Migration Settlement Experts to any individuals, families or businesses wishing to live and work in Australia. If help is required, BMS assists finding the appropriate Registered Migration Agent and/or Lawyer as per their speciality since all Registered Migration Agents and Lawyers do not specialise in all aspects of Australian migration.

The international pool of successful migrants referred by BMS can attest to BMS-associated Registered Migration Agents’ and Lawyers’ HIGH SUCCESS RATE and their reasonable service fees.

Why Migrate To Australia?

Australia is a country rich with opportunities. Major cities constantly rank as some of the most liveable ones in the world. With beautiful landscapes, quality education systems, renowned extra-curricular activities, and economic stability, Australia is an excellent migration option to secure your future in.

Why use an australian registered migration agent and not just any other agent?

Australian Registered Migration Agents are generally well versed in Australian migration regulations and policies. They will be able to provide you with accurate advice and assist you through all the processes involved in your visa application.

As immigration laws and policies continue to change over time, having up-to-date advice and access to correct information from an Australian Registered Migration Agent can be the difference between success and failure.

What should i look for in a migration agent?

To ensure the quality and legitimacy of service you are getting from your Migration Agent, make sure that you employ the services of a Migration Agent that is registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (‘OMARA’). These agents require to adhere to the Code of Conduct set by the Australian Government.

Check with the following websites to ensure that you are working with a Registered Migration Agent:

How do I find out if I’m eligible to migrate to australia?

It is best that you consult with Australian Registered Migration Agents or Lawyers to find out if you have what it takes to migrate to Australia. BMS can refer you to Australian Registered Migration Agents or Lawyers who are suitable to manage your particular visa application case.

What happens after I receive my australian permanent residency visa? How do I settle in australia?

Receiving a permanent residency visa is just 40% of the entire settlement procedure. BMS works hand-in-hand with its sister company Post Landing Services (‘PLS’) to take care of the other 60% to ensure a seamless transition and settlement into Australia. PLS offers a wide range of settlement packages to provide assistance to families in jump-starting their new life by recommending affordable accommodations, voluntary work experiences, career services, information and referrals for schooling, childcare and health. PLS can also help new Australian migrants with investments, loans, taxation and accounts, trading opportunities, and government project opportunities for businesses.

What are the benefits of becoming an australian permanent resident?

An Australian permanent resident can:

  • live, work and study in Australia indefinitely;
  • receive subsidised healthcare;
  • receive social security welfare;
  • receive subsidised tuition fees for studies at Australian government schools, vocational education or training institutes and universities;
  • purchase property in Australia;
  • start their own business in Australia;
  • get automatic Australian citizenship for children born in Australia;
  • sponsor people for Australian permanent residence; and
  • be eligible for Australian citizenship (subject to meeting certain criteria).