REQUEST A CONSULTATION
- Personalised Assessment: A professional managed visa application service is appointing experienced registered migration agents or immigration lawyers as your personal representative to act on your behalf. BMS registered migration agents and/or BMS immigration lawyers will provide you with the best immigration advise and a detailed assessment of your personal circumstances to see if you meet the visa requirements, advice about any other factors that may increase the likelihood of the application being successful, will assess your circumstances and provide you with step-by-step guidance on collecting your required documents and reviewing them that you don’t miss out on any requirements.
- Pre-application Preparation: BMS registered migration agents and/or BMS immigration lawyers will work hand-in-hand with you to provide you with a practical custimised in-depth guide towards your personalised assessment for your Australia visa application process with relevant checklist to prepare your pre-application before lodging your visa application to relevant Australian authorities with minimal difficulties.
- Step-by-Step Application Submission: BMS registered migration agents and/or BMS immigration lawyers will do a final review of your documents as per the checklist, final review of your draft application forms and supporting submissions, if required, before lodging the application. Furthermore, BMS migration experts also provide detailed advice on what to expect at every step before and after of each lodged application to the relevant Australian authorities. BMS migration experts will constantly monitor your application process, update you with additional requests, if required, and constantly deal with the relevant Australian authorities and respond to all requests that come by on your behalf. BMS migration experts also notify you of the your application as the Australian government or authorities make a decision and guide you on the best practices and further options on the next steps of your journey to Australia.
- Support: A 60 min in depth consultation either face-to-face, over the phone or skype, a written submission of your personalised assessment by email for your own records which is provided only for Migration and Immigration Visa process and 18 hours further support for a managed visa application service including all the above services in the managed visa application services.
- Charges: BMS has one of the best migration consultants and best of immigration lawyers, so hence price for guided visa application services varies from whom you select and depends on the type of visa application services you select. The managed application service charges are only determined after you take up our consultation services mentioned above.
- NOTE: This service is non-refundable and is not valid for Settlement Services.
A copy of the Code of Conduct can be found in Schedule 2 of the Migration Consultants Regulations 1998. To view the Code of Conduct please click here.
A copy of the Information on the Regulation of the Migration Advice Profession can be found by click here. The client acknowledges that before using BMS services for immigration to Australia, they have had the access and the opportunity to read this document in full prior to making any payment to Best Migration Services Global Pty Ltd.